|Fuel capacity||80.0 ltr Total - 1 Tanks|
|Water capacity||120.0 ltr Total - 1 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x diesel 28hp|
|Engine make and model||Yanmar 3GM30 (2000)|
|Prop(s)||3 Blade Folding Prop (Rope Cutters)|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||Not Recorded|
March 2023 - Engine Service
March 2023 - Anode Change
March 2023 - Antifouled
March 2023 - Saildrive leg service/oil change
Wheel (Jefa system) with Lewmar folding wheel with leather surround.
Additional emergency tiller attachment.
Deep Spade Rudder.
Sloop rigged Sparcraft Aluminium spars (2000) with Stainless Steel standing rigging (2015)
|Reefing mainsail||Rolly Tasker - Slab (2015) Stack Pack, Fully Battened, Lazy Jacks, 3 Reefs|
|Headsail||Rolly Tasker - Furling (2015)|
|Other sails||No.4 85% 'Yankee' Headsail, High Cut Foot, Tri Rad (2016)|
|No. 1 Genoa, No. 3 Jib (racing) (2000)|
|AP Spinnaker (2000)|
|Banks Pentex Main, No. 1 Genoa (racing) (2000)|
CRUISING: Rolly Tasker 29.9 m2 battened Mainsail, crosscut construction High Aspect
Dacron with 3 reefs, Offshore Construction (2015); (ii) 30.67 m2 120% furling Headsail with
foal luff, Dacron, Offshore Construction with dark blue UV strip/sail numbers in blue (2015);
(iii) No 4 85% ‘Yankee’ headsail, high cut foot, Tri radial cut Dacron Offshore Construction
(2016) (for use with Dyneema inner forestay). All the sails have been lightly used.
RACING: Banks Pentex Main, No 1 Genoa, No 3 Jib, and AP Spinnaker (2000).
Double Spreader racing mast and boom.
2 x Harken 2 speed self tailing genoa winches
2 x Harken 2 speed self tailing halyard winches
Towable genoa tracks and cars with lines to cockpit blocks
Aluminium Spinnaker Pole.
Deployable Dyneema Inner Forestay system (for smaller No 4 headsail).
April 2023 - Annual rig inspection completed
12 volt battery, 240 shore power voltage, 2 batteries charged by: engine, shore power
Gelcoat finish with matching blue vinyl wrap
|Total # of berths||6|
|No. of double berths||2|
|No. of single berths||2|
Wet locker behind heads.
2 burner propane Stove
|Pressurised water system|
|Hot water system|
|Fresh water wash|
Wet locker behind heads.
2 burner propane Stove
2 halyard winches
2 sheet winches
Electric Lewmar windlass
20.00m of chain
20.00m of rode
Blue Sprayhood, blue stack-pack with lazy-jacks, blue wheel/binnacle cover. Additional over boom sail cover. Blue winch covers.
Teak folding cockpit table and pedestal.
Custom made cockpit cushions.
Horseshoe and mounted harness pack.
Safety Clip points
|VHF DSC radio|
|Carbon Monoxide detector|
2 bilge pumps (1 manual / 1 electric)
Grand Soleil 34.1 yachts are ‘A’ rated, highly regarded, Italian cruiser-racers, equally at home inshore, coastal and offshore family cruising, or racing around the cans.
The current owners are the second owners who bought her in 2015 for family cruising in the Solent and extensively upgraded her including:
- Converting the steering from tiller to wheel (Jefa steering system fitted by Hamble Yacht Services to Grand Soleil Spec in 2016);
- Replacing all of the deck fabrics, covers, spray hood, stack-pack and adding lazy-jacks
- Installation of a modern Garmin Chart-plotter with GPS, AIS, VHF
- LED nav/deck lights
- Webasto saloon heater and electric Jabsco toilet.
- 2017 Saildrive Diaphragm was replaced
- 2020 New batteries
- 2020 Replacement headsail furler and a towable genoa car track system has been installed to add trimming precision upwind
- 2020 Installed folding midship cleats to ease shorthanded berthing.
- A stowable Dyneema inner forestay has been fitted for use with a supplied no 4 headsail, for heavy weather beating.
- 2022 Stopcocks and skin fittings were replaced
- 2020 The rudder was completely rebuilt using modern materials for improved strength, stiffness and weight reduction.
- 2022 The rudder bearing and housing were replaced with an upgraded modern Jefa low maintenance
bearing/plastic housing (to avoid corrosion).
- 2022 All of the halyards and headsail sheets were replaced with up to date low stretch ropes.
The current owners appear to have kept the boat in excellent condition with a ‘no expenses spared’ approach. The boat is marina berthed (with a dehumidifier always running when berthed), she is lifted annually and is professionally antifouled and polished, the engine and sail drive leg are fully serviced and the anodes replaced. The winches and deck gear are annually serviced. The rig is annually inspected and was last serviced by Allspars in April 2023. The sails are removed and stored in the winter and inspected annually and were laundered in February 2022.
These boat details are subject to contract.
Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.
How long have you owned the boat for?
Why are you selling her?
Have bought another boat
Where have you sailed her?
Please note this comments section is public. Please do not post your personal details here. To enquire about purchasing this boat, please contact the broker directly at email@example.com Please read our commenting guidelines before posting.
Login or register for free